Unless otherwise specified in writing, Old Glory Bullies LLC utilizes the following:
All deposits are non-refundable in that the Seller is not required to return any portion of the deposit. The Seller may choose to return all or part of the deposit if they (the Seller ) feel that circumstances merit a return. Any and all refunds will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the seller.
If the buyer has already made the deposit and later decides they do not want a puppy or service for any reason, the Seller IS NOT required to, or in any way shall refund, or credit the deposit. The seller will be understanding in the circumstances and at their sole discretion may decide to transfer the deposit to another puppy, litter, or service. In the event, a refund is issued the refund amount will be the deposit amount minus Paypal / Square fees or other related fees.
Overall, the Seller is not required to return any deposit.
All payments are non-refundable in that the Seller is not required to return any portion of any and all payments. The Seller may choose to return all or part of the payment if they (the Seller ) feel that circumstances merit a return. Any and all refunds will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the seller.
In the event that a deposit has been placed on a puppy and the puppy is no longer suitable for sale, the full deposit and all payments shall be refunded to the buyer. Availability is determined solely by the seller.
Returns & Exchanges:
The seller has the sole ability in determining and approving returns or exchanges (for any reason). Unless otherwise agreed to in writing all returns, exchanges, and refunds require the following:
- The buyer is responsible for all fees including but not limited to travel/transportation & miscellaneous (related) fees associated with the examination, testing, treatment, and replacement.
- The seller has the right to require health testing to be completed and negative results prior to being accepted
- The puppy cannot be returned and must be free of disease (Giardia, Parvo, Distemper, etc) or injury
- The puppy must be returned to the seller by the buyer in good condition.
- The seller will provide a puppy of equivalent color or value (as determined by the seller and not to exceed the purchase price when a puppy is available) (No refunds will be issued)
- If a puppy is returned in poor condition, is not updated on all shots, or displays any signs of neglect, no exchange will be granted.